Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blogs and a publication note

Blogs have become an idea way to disseminate information more quickly between periods of waiting for a journal or book to arrive. They often satisfy my poetry-fix until I can thumb through the pages of a new publication, the scent of fresh ink tantalizing my olfactories.

Many places I frequent on the Internet are listed on this blog (scroll down, right-side) and on my links page.

When you have a moment, you should browse over to:

Norbert Blei's Bashō’s Road and see what he's doing with the short poem.

David Giacalone has a recent post on his f/k/a blog about the Haiku Society of America's new anthology entitled dandelion clocks.

Don Wentworth, proprietor of Issa's Untidy Hut, has an entertaining blog plus he often publishes poems from previous issues of Lilliput Review.

On an online publication note, a new issue of Contemporary Haibun Online is available.

Happy Reading!

cd

No comments: