Monday, June 15, 2009

CHO & Robert (Bob) Moyer

The summer issue of contemporary haibun online is available at the following URL:

http://contemporaryhaibunonline.com/

There are many fine prose pieces with poems in this issue, from some of the leading practitioners of the haibun art form in the world today.

The Winners of the Kikakuza 2009 Haibun Contest are also linked on the front page.

I was fortunate to film one of the poets featured in this issue a couple of months ago. Ethically, I could not publish the poet or his haibun until his excellent piece first appeared in CHO. Now that the summer issue of CHO is live, I'm very pleased to present:

1 comment:

snowbird said...

Bob Moyer, As I watch you in this haibun, I am reminded of John Ashbery's "red suspenders" one of the valuable things poets have given to me. Merrill