Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Francine Banwarth - The HSA Henderson and Brady Contests

This just in from Francine Banwarth:

Greetings from Iowa, which seems to have cooled off as we head into July.

I'm writing on behalf of the HSA and the annual Henderson Haiku and Brady Senryu contests. The in-hand deadline for both contests is July 31. Send only previously unpublished haiku and senryu to me:

Francine Banwarth
985 So Grandview
Dubuque, IA 52003

Any questions or concerns, email me at frantic647@yahoo.com

All details and procedure can be accessed on the HSA website:

http://haikusocietyofamerica.com

All the best,
Francine

1 comment:

Michael Dylan Welch said...

These are perhaps the most prestigious contests running for haiku and senryu, and certainly the longest-running in English. I heartily encourage folks to enter. For me, too, I see contests like these as a way to support the organization financially, which is a good reason to enter many contests.

Michael