Sunday, December 20, 2009

Haiku, Submissions, & Contest Results

Paul Conneally has an amazing collection of 38 haiku online. He writes:

Hi Curtis,

Here's a link to a haiku series published online by the Edward Bach Organisation Research Programme.

http://www.edwardbach.org/Research/docs/haiku/haiku.html

All that's best,

Paul



Patrick Gillespie, poet and proprietor of PoemShape, sent this request:

I was thinking of putting together a post of Solstice Haiku. If everyone sends me a solstice haiku, including your readers, I'll put together something that we can all post at our respective blogs.

My e-Mail address is at my blog under Contact or, if interested, you can post it at my Guest Book.

Patrick



The results of the 13 Mainichi Haiku Contest have been posted. A pdf document with more information is available here. It is a large file. Folks with dial-up Internet will have to wait for a long time while the document downloads.

No comments: